Papers and associated materials published in the Russian Journal of Earth Sciences are
copyrighted by the Geophysical Center RAS
Other materials on this site are copyrighted by the
Geophysical Center RAS or by individual contributors
(e.g. software developers). Copyright notes are shown on corresponding pages or in the source files. If used
all such materials must be cited appropriately.
Permission is granted for individuals to make single copies for personal use in research, study, or
teaching and to use figures, tables, and short quotes from the journal for republication in scientific
books and journals. This permission does not extend to posting a copy of the pdf or html on other sites
without written permission of corresponding copyright owner.
There is no charge for any of these uses, but the material must be cited appropriately.
Rights Granted to Authors
Our philosophy recognizes the need to
ensure that authors have a say in how their works are used and the necessity to foster broad dissemination of
scientific literature while protecting the viability of the publication system. The following nonexclusive
rights are granted to our authors:
- All proprietary rights other than copyright (such as patent rights).
- The right to present the material orally.
- The right to reproduce figures, tables, and extracts properly cited.
- The right to make paper copies of all or part of the contribution for classroom use.
- The right to deny subsequent commercial use of the contribution.
- The right to place the contribution or its abstract on his/her personal Web site as
agreed with copyright owner.